Enlarging Volumes on HP-UX

From: jennetta <jennetta_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:29:30 -0500

I enlarged the volume on which I had previously installed Oracle 8.0.4. Prior to enlarging the volume, I made sure that I could successfully stop and
start the instance. After the enlarging of the volume, when I try to issue the
startup command, I get an ORA-1031, insufficient privileges error. Anybody have any ideas as to the cause?

Thanks,
Bill Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 21:29:30 CST