NT versus AIX

From: Thomas Bohan <thomas.bohan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 11:35:22 +0100

My organisation uses ORACLE 7.3.2 on AIX 4.2 as our back-end for our software product.

However, the B.O.D. is pushing the development team to investigate porting to NT.

Personally, I have a preconception that UNIX is stable and powerful and that NT doesn't scale and requires much rebooting.

Is that True?

Tom. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 04:35:22 CST