Problem with sequences

From: Marc Cluet <mcluet_at_worldonline.es>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:31:04 GMT

Hi
I'm advancing a sequence in SQL Worksheet and it advances correctly making a
select SEQ_SEND.nextval from DUAL;

But if I try to do the same under a DBI interface I'm programming into (PHP) it shows the error that the sequence doesn't exist, any hint that I could find into?
Thanks
Marc Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 04:31:04 CST