Re: Problem with sequences

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:15:13 +0100

You are probably running under a different user in the DBI interface. The owner of the sequence needs to give select privilege to that user, and that user needs to create a private synonym. If you have different users you may want the grant select to public and create a public synonym.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA