Re: Oracle 8.1.5 Memory Usage

From: Eric Raskin <eraskin_at_paslists.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:05:36 -0500

Ulrik:

Thanks for the answer. I originally had db_block_buffers = 8192. That made for a larger SGA in each database and made the memory allocation problem worse. But, you're absolutely right. I have to put that back and find a different solution.

If my SGA only has 1MB to hold data, why are process sizes approx 60MB (55MB - 66MB)?

Any other ideas?

    Eric