TOP N PERCENT?

From: Jennifer Skripac <skripac_at_mainstreams.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:10:30 -0500

Hi. :)

I'm a pretty wet-behind-the-ears newbie whose revisiting the "TOP N" issue. I've done a bit of homework over at Deja and have seen some basic code ideas that work with the straight
"Top N" question. (None of which I completely
understand, but hey. :) )

My question: Is there a way to adjust the
"Top N" method to show, instead, the Top N
Percent?? I have a table containing company sites and need to do a count of support calls logged for each site and query out the top 15% of those sites.

Jennifer S.
skripac_at_mainstreams.com Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 09:10:30 CST