DDL extract...

From: steve <sjm26_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 15:54:22 +1100

My dba tells me that it's not possible to extract the DDL files for procedures, indexes, views and tables from an Oracle 7 database. Is he spinning me a yarn?? He also claims that copying the db so that there is another test environment is alot of hassle - is this true?

Thanks Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 22:54:22 CST