Re: Tunning Select and Where statements

From: Jay Scheiner <nospmjayms_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:00:18 -0500

Is there a way to tell the query to avoid the index? I have worked on a mainframe (Unisys DMSII) database where you can either process through the index only (if all the values you want are in the index), through the data via the index, or just through the table space itself.

You may also reply to jxs at wolpofflaw dot com (no spam).

Thanks.