Autostarting Oracle for Linux

From: Jason Ng <clng7_at_ie.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:34:59 +0800

Hi,

I have just installed the Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux in my computer, but I don't know how to setup it so that it would start up automatically when I boot up the machine.
I have tried the method provided in the "Oracle 8.0.5 Installation Guide", but it doesn't work.
I would be grateful if anyone can give me a hand.

Jason Received on Thu Nov 11 1999 - 23:34:59 CST