HELP Design question --- Where should I create Application accounts

From: Seigmund Akinwande Johnson <asjohns_at_midway.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:33:52 -0600

I am developing an application, that requires 10 users, should I create one oracle user account for the
application itself or 10 separate oracle accounts.

Creating one application account, would require me to create a user table and the application itself uses
only one account to login, once logged in I can validate users on my own user table

Otherwise I simply create the accounts in Oracle, and leave authentication to oracle database

--
Developer
BSDIS