Re: HELP Design question --- Where should I create Application accounts

From: Gazza <garywaldrom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:22:05 -0000

I would create the tables under an application owner account and then generate public synonyms on all objects with each individual user having an oracle account. This allows for better auditing facilities and access control using roles and object privileges etc.

Slightly more admin but for 10 users...! Shouldn't be a problem

--
Gazza