FMStocks sample app Oracle 8 documentation -- where ??

From: Jørgen Haukland <jorgen.haukland_at_telenor.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:30:48 +0100

Hello !

We're about to do a project almost identical to thr FMStocks sample app at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/solutions.asp. We're going to use an Oracle 8i database, and I'm looking for the documentation (database schemas, stored procedures and so on ...)of the "Oracle 8 variant" of this app. In the document "Data Access layer for Oracle 8" for this app, it is mentioned that these documents is available at http://www.fmstocks.com, but i have not been able to find it there.

Can anybody point me to a place where I can find it ??

Joergen Haukland
NORWAY Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 01:30:48 CST