Importing in Oracle8i

From: Fither Muhammed <fither_mNOfiSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 00:04:03 -0800

Hey Gurus,

I have an import problem.
We are trying to import an ORACLE 8 database into ORACLE 8i Server. We tried it from ORACLE 8i's Enterprise Console, From there we connected to Schema Manager , Right clicked on the database node, From the pop up menu we selected Data Management and import.
1)The problem arises from there onwards, we cannot see any provision to specify Full Database import, Where can we specify it? Is there any utility like Data Manager in ORACLE 8.0.4 in ORACLE 8i for importing and exporting databases?
2) Continuing with Import Screen one Job can be scheduled, but the job cannot execute, Showing the error Message "VN- 2015 Authentication error" and stopped the execution. How can I overcome this error? How can I import data into ORACLE 8i server?

Any suggestions, hints , experiences welcome.

Regards
fither_m_at_hotmail.com