Oracle Application Server error.

From: Stephane D'Hoedt <sdhoedt_at_softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 15:34:15 +0000

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.
I installed Oracle Application server 4.0.7 on my linux Caldera. I slao installed JRE on it.
But when I run oasroot.sh from orainst I received an error in it. It is:

    Checking for "oracle" user id...
    ORACLE_HOME does not match the home directory for oracle.     Okay to continue? [N]:
I type Y and then he leave the common section of Oracle8 root.sh.

I hope you can help me.

And nothing works anymore. No svrmgrl, sqlplus, lsnrctl, dbassist

Please, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Stephane Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 09:34:15 CST