HOW TO CONFIGURE ORACLE7 TNSNAMES UNDER NT4?

From: Chroma <test_at_chromazone.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:43:13 +0100

I run Oracle Workgroup server 7.0.15 on NT4, using netbios/netbeui as the network protocol. Can anyone tell me how to configure my tnsnames.ora? For some reason, the client keeps on giving the error 'tns cannot resolve service name', although I installed the Workgroup Server 7 client on the calling pc.

Martijn Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 03:43:13 CST