HELP: 8i on SUSE

From: root <ycheng_at_chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 13:19:00 -0600

Hi,

After the OUI window told me that the 8i was succcessfully installed, I tried to create a database using dbassist &. Unfortunately, a window pop up and said "NLS_LANG ERR...etc", and latter another window is up and said "Some required files are missing, please check installation".
Oracle's installation is not very well written, I tried every way to do as it reqires, and also used the patch from SUSE too. I just wonder if there is anyone can help me out here. I would appreciate it!
Eric Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 13:19:00 CST