OWAS Custom Authentification (OWA_SEC)

From: AK <akriket_at_sqli.fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:45:52 +0100

Hello,
I 'm using OWAS 3.0.1.1 on NT4.
I have Database-Controlled Authentification (username and password are not stored in the DAD)
When I connect, the browser request correctly the username and password.

However i have modified the OWA_INIT :

    owa_sec.set_authorization(OWA_SEC.GLOBAL); but the authorize function of OWA_INIT is never executed. I stop and restart the services (WRB and Listeners) and I always have the problem.