Re: run time stats and x$ tables

From: Ed Stevens <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 13:41:24 GMT

Why bother with this reply of "there are better ways!" It is meaningless (sic) especially when you give no clue as to what the "better ways" might be.

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions are not necessarily those of my employer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 07:41:24 CST