Re: Problems with a datafile

From: Jesus M. Lopez <lopez_at_es.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:11:39 +0200

Really, I have two similar tablespaces. To one of them I have added two datafiles (2000Mb each) without problems. With the other one I had the problem I have described and I have a datafile of 65Mb that I cannot enlarge. So, I don't think it is a problem of maxextents.

I have put the datafile online, but now I cannot open the database, I get the following messages when I try to open it:

ORA-01190: control file or data file 8 is from before the last RESETLOGS ORA-01110: data file 8: '/baandata/dat2/datbaanIV03.dbf'

So, I don't know what to do with this file.

Any idea is welcome.
Thanks

Jesus M. Lopez