where is OCI

From: Trevor Pearce <trevor.pearce_at_tradezone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:30:25 +0100

Hi,

could anyone tell me where I install OCI from. Is it part of the client, is it part of the server, does it only come with enterprise edition etc.

The problem I am trying to solve requires OCI on a middle teir which is HPUX the problem is I have Linux and Solaris Oracle with NT clients software. It may be possible to build the middle tier with Linux but I cannot find any info on where to get OCI libraries from. Even Oracle sales did not know.

Thanks Trev Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 11:30:25 CDT