Oracle Adminstration Assistant for 8.1.5 on NT 4 SP3

From: Wes Gamble <weyus_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:15:59 -0500

All,

I can't get the Oracle Administration Assistant to start in my NT environment. The actual shortcut itself doesn't even seem to point to an existing target file, so I'm a little confused. Did anyone else have any trouble getting this to run for them in NT and can relate their potential solution.

Thanks for your time,
Wes Gamble Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 09:15:59 CDT