Re: Oracle Adminstration Assistant for 8.1.5 on NT 4 SP3

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:55:43 GMT

This had me going in circles until I realized that this 'program' is actually a snap-in to the Microsoft Management Console, which needs to be running in order to use the Oracle stuff..Since I have my 8i installed on a workstation and not a NT Server, I am not able to use it...

There is an Oracle Enterprise Manager now available thru technet.oracle.com if you don't mind registering with them and can put up with a 181MB download...It does provide administration utilities similar to the OAA...

hth