Re: svrmgrm

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:53:53 +0200

I remember this from using svrmgrm under HP-UX. This usually means that either you have no permission on the display (xhost command)
or that the DISPLAY variable is not set properly AND exported (export DISPLAY command)

        Erwin

--
Erwin Dondorp
<http://www.dondorp.com/> Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 15:53:53 CDT