Re: No Access to WebServer from other machines

From: Rudi Demeulenaere <rdm_at_datafront.nospam.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:10:30 +0200

Frank Rarey wrote:

> Hi,
> iīve got the WebServer 3.0.1 on an Windows NT 4 Server (SP4).
>
> The Webserver is running but i canīt connect from other machines. I always
> get "Host not found".

Probably a network or DNS problem. Try "ping www.yourhost.tld" with the same name you try to access from your browser, alledgedly your Webserver. Also verify any proxy settings. Maybe you use by default a proxy which has no access towards your webserver.

</rudi> Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 12:10:30 CDT