OCI memory usage

From: seb <sebflsh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:06:40 +0100

Hi all,

Does anybody experience huge memory usage with Oracle Call Interface ?

My OCI program takes 8Mb when it starts !

I reduced all my buffers => no result, still uses 8Mb !

Additionally, it has a strange behavior on NT : The program is a console application.
When I minimize the console window, the used memory is 1.5 Mb !?!?

Any idea ?

Thanks!
Seb. Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 06:06:40 CDT