Re: Interbase to Oracle

From: Richard Gabriel V. Gaston <richard_at_gaston.com.ph>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:59:57 +0800

I don't think you could create tables without the user name (schema) because all objects must be in a schema. But maybe you could get away with it by using synonyms. You could have a public synonym abc for your table user.abc, for instance. Your application could then refer to "abc" and it should actually mean "user.abc". Of course, I don't know delphi.