Re: Exception - Exit a Stored Program

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:16:26 GMT

Thank you all for your responses. My problem was the way I raise the exception. Once I used RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR in the called program, the calling program received control. My understanding was incorrect as I thought I could let the called program raise an exception and catch it in the calling program. My apologies to all for the misconception.

Thanks for the help.