Errors in JServer, EJB Deployment

From: Jim Dow <jim.dow_at_frequencymarketing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:59:31 -0400

Try to deploy EJB from JDeveloper 2.0 to Oracle8i with JServer option. Hangs on deployment or even testing connection via IIOP port. ORCLS000.TRC log file has these errors:

I can't use the Database Administration confiuration wizard to unininstall/re-install JServer option. This was a database that I migrated 7.3.2 to 8.5.1 and don't want to have to go through the entire process again.

Any tips?
--
Director, Internet Initiatives
Frequency Marketing, Inc.