System requirements for Oracle 8i

From: <una_toroc_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:45:39 GMT

Hello All:

I'm trying to find out the minimum database that I can install on a Sun Solaris machine version 2.6. I want to stick with Oracle 8i, but use the minimum disk space and memory.

Specifically, If I use Oracle 8i Standard Edition and only install the RDBMS, and client tools, what is the disk space and memory requirements. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Una.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 11:45:39 CDT