Re: Create Table with a role [Oracle 7 NT/Enterprise]

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:52:12 +0200

When you grant resource to a user, you give him the "unlimited tablespace" privilege as a private privilege not part of the role. This privilege gives him an unlimited quota on all the tablespaces. If you grant resource to a role et grant the role to a user, he don't get this privilege. So if he has no quota on his default tablespace, he can't create a table.

--
Have a nice day
Michel