YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!! IT WORKED !!!

From: Thanasis Siozos <tm_hy_at_anko.gr>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:27:09 +0300

YES, THE DATA ARE BACK !!! Asaf Shoval, man you are my hero. I did a full media recovery with 'recover database until cancel' and although it asked for a log file, I entered the old log file and everything is in place.

It seems there were no changes in the database during the backup and now everything is fine !!

Many thanks to Asaf Shoval and the ORACLE Israel Support Center, they helped me save my job.

Thanks again,
Thanasis,
Kozani, Greece. Received on Mon Oct 25 1999 - 02:27:09 CDT