Re: Choosing a right database

From: Bill <rgabill_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:32:44 +0000

Y wrote:

> Whatever you do - don't use MS Access!
>
> :-)

I dunno ... I've spent a number of entertaining evenings getting Access to do absolutely nothing useful. In the end, I realized it had taught me to be patient and accept defeat quietly.

        The Zen of Access

Bill :)

I miss Alpha4 ... when they got suckered into Windows they exchanged an excellent mid-range database for a miserable Windows product that looked so much like Access that I deleted them both. Received on Sun Oct 24 1999 - 19:32:44 CDT