Need a way to load a dump file automatically

From: Syarzhuk <bamboo7431_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 08:08:29 GMT

Hello there.

We are developing an application on Oracle 7.3. Some of the data is coming from the other company. They are sending us the dump (.dmp) file that contains table definitions and data. I can load it with Storage Manager, but I have to run it with a DBA password, point it to the dump file, select the objects to import... What we need is a way to load that dump file automatically.

P.S. Please respond by email since I am not subscribed to this newsgroup.
P.P.S. Sorry if this is a too frequently asked question - just point me to FAQ please.
--
Belarusan Music Source - http://belmusic.hypermart.net Byvajce zdarovy, zhyvice bagata Be healthy, stay wealthy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Oct 23 1999 - 03:08:29 CDT