CORBA ORB in Oracle?

From: <eoin7_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:03:06 GMT

I am starting to research CORBA for project requirements. I have an Oracle 8.0.5 database running on NT. The project will be using the CORBA standard to manage communication across different platforms.

Firstly, I think I need an upgrade to 8i, for CORBA compliance.

Can CORBA ORBs be built within the Oracle 8i database and be called externally?

What tools are used to build the CORBA ORBs within Oracle (if it's possible) ?

Any pointers appreciated

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 12:03:06 CDT