Re: Replication Problem Solaris/Oracle7.3.4 HPUX10.20 8.0.5.1

From: Helen Macduff <Helen.Ward_at_alcatel.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:30:44 +1000

Yes the logs exist on the master site and I have created a refresh group. All this works file in developement and test but not in production.

A complete refresh fails unless I convert it from a simple to a complex by adding a 'do nothing' where clause.

A fast refresh works from the production to another 7.3.4 Site. But not to a 8.0.5

I am in Sydney Australia