Export question - urgent!!

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:47:55 -0700

I am running oracle8 on NT on one machine I am also running oracle7 on NT on another machine.

I want to export from Oracle8 and take the dump file and import some of the users into Oracle 7. Problem is that the import utility in
Oracle 7 cannot read the dump file from Oracle 8.

I try running the catexp7.sql in Oracle 8 before doing the export, but that still could not resolve it.

I need help from anyone. thanks!!
please, copy tyc77_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 14:47:55 CDT