Met Ora-23375 when Build Replication Environment

From: Allen <allen_at_ms15.hinet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:02:54 +0800

Hi, All:
  I am using Oracle8.05 (NT Version) Replication to replicate 2 DB Tables in difference SID,
When I tried to build a mulitmaster replication environment, I met the following message:

     ORA-23375: feature is incompatible with database version at num. But, according to the Oracle error action, I checked my COMPATIBLE value in 2 INIT.ora are both 8.0.5.0.0,
Is any other action should I have to take care?

   Another question is should I have to create dblink before I build the replication environment?

Best Regards,
Allen Received on Sun Oct 17 1999 - 21:02:54 CDT