Re: Met Ora-23375 when Build Replication Environment

From: Aik Khoon <panadol_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 00:50:32 +0800

Hello,

I realise I have this problem also and that the COMPATIBLE value does not help either (same platform and version as yours).

Quite frustrating since I can't do my multimaster replication. However, I install
the same Oracle 8.0.5 on another machine and I don't have this problem. I wondered why. Maybe you can try reinstalling the software if your environment
allows that. It might help

Regards,
Aik Khoon