Create User and Default Table

From: <tmurrayiii_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:28:44 GMT

Hi,

I have two users, User A and User B.

User A has granted User B the select priv. for a particular table.

User B connects to the DB and issues the command:

sql>select * from UserA.table

  ....Results here.... (Works just fine)

When User B connects to the DB and issues the command:

sql> select * from table.
Table is not found.

I understand why this fails, but I was wondering if there is a way to make USER A's tables the default for User B?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Tom.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 15:28:44 CDT