Re: Upgrade from 7.1.4 to 7.3.4

From: Julian Hare <julianh_at_eagles.bbs.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:12:41 +1000

After you install 7.3.4, you can rerun installer and choose "upgrade existing database objects". Choose the options that you have installed, it prompts for you for your "from version" and runs the scripts mentioned below, for you. Make sure to edit the oratab and sqlnet files to point to the new home. Check for hardcoded references to the old home in peoples profiles/logins.