problem with multi-thread connections

From: Steve Golamco <steveng_at_upshot.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:38:33 -0700

I'm having problems with both 8.0.5 and 8.1.5 running on Solaris 7 boxes (single CPU) and multi-threaded connections. When I load data with multi-threaded connections, several tables will eventually lock. Using single threaded connections, there are no problems.

Does Oracle 8x support multi-threaded connections? If yes, please suggest the parameters I should be looking at to resolve this locking problem.

I understand from Oracle support that "mts" has problems. Is this true?

TIA,
Steve Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 19:38:33 CDT