Re: Install 8i (EE) on Solaris 2.6

From: Uwe Schneider <pi_at_richard-schneider.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:06:53 +0000

Hi,

John D Groenveld wrote:

> In article <3800AAB3.29B2148A_at_richard-schneider.de>,
> Uwe Schneider <pi_at_richard-schneider.de> wrote:
> >Do that with the parameters given in the installation manual and reboot
> >your box for the last time.
> You mean I have to read the installation guide before I install?
> Shocking. To whom do I complain?

that's easy: Complain to Bill Gates who told you that you can solve any problem by a few mouse clicks without understanding the things going on in the background.

--

Uwe Schneider       | Telefon +49 7251 / 82587
Karlsdorfer Str. 31 | Mail    pi_at_richard-schneider.de

Linux - OS al dente! Received on Sun Oct 10 1999 - 15:06:53 CDT