Re: Sending mail from a SP

From: Xuequn Xu <xux_at_informa.bio.caltech.edu>
Date: 10 Oct 1999 02:15:04 GMT

If you went through Oracle's PL/SQL training material, it says that there is a package called DBMS_MAIL. But I cannot find it... (I happened to have the same question as you do).

Robert Xu

marasoft (marasoft_at_home.com) wrote:
: Does anyone know if it is possible to send an email message from a stored
: procedure (PL/SQL)? Is there any package that can do this?

: Thank's
: David