Can't connect internal on server manager with Personal Oracle 8

From: Peter Rigano <prigano_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:20:12 -0400

I can't connect internal with server manager using personal oracle 8. I tried deleting the password file and recreating it with the following but that didn't seem to help.

orapwd80.exe file=f:\orawin95\bin\PWDORCL.ora password=secret

any suggestions ?

thanks.

pr Received on Fri Oct 08 1999 - 15:20:12 CDT