Advanced Replication: replicating constraints?

From: Hop Pham <Pham_Hop_at_bah.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 16:44:07 -0500

Hi,

After creating updatable snapshots, is there a way to bring all constraints (check & referential integrity), indices, and other objects except tables from a master site over to a updatable snapshot site? I can manually re-create them, or massaging imp/exp output files, but there must be a better way. I suppose such information can be extracted from the master site's data dictionary, and hope that there may be existing sql scripts out there that can do these.

We are using 8.0.5.0.0 on NT sp 4.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hop Pham
pham_hop_at_bah.com Received on Fri Oct 08 1999 - 16:44:07 CDT