Re: Scheduling Reports to Run at specified time

From: Pat Minnis <pminnis_at_indianaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:07:39 GMT

Use R25RUN in batch mode (something like):

c:\orant\bin\r25run report1 userid='user/password_at_database' batch=yes

Put that line in a DOS batch file or cmd file. On a Windows NT Server you can use the DOS AT command to schedule.

I'm sure their are plenty of ways to schedule running of a batch file that I'm not aware of.

Happy Reporting!