Scheduling Reports to Run at specified time

From: Mick Cooke <bridgend-it_at_pavilion.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:42:45 +0100

Oracle 7.3.3.0.0 NT4 SP3
Developer 2000 Reports 2.5

I am VERY new to Reports and have created number of reports that I need to run at specific times overnight.
Is there any facility either in developer 2000 or Oracle that I can use to schedule reports to run?
I believe DBMS_JOBS will enable the scheduling of procedures and PL/SQL code would it be possible to create a report to spool to a file from within a procedure?

Thanks in advance
Mick Received on Fri Oct 08 1999 - 07:42:45 CDT