Viewing Client SQL Commands Sent to Server

From: <vmisetich_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:30:03 GMT

Hello!
Does anyone know of a way to view from the server the text of the most recent SQL statement that was sent from a user on a client machine? As you might guess, I'm new
to Oracle. I come from a SQL server 6.5 background, where it was very easy to get the type information I mention above. I imagine this information is easy to get using Oracle as well (I'm using Oracle8i on Win NT), but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Vince

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 11:30:03 CDT