backup job

From: mario <mario.jaksic_at_zg.tel.hr>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:49:56 +0200

Hi!
I have a problem with Oracle7.3.4 Workgroup Server on NT4.0 with SP4. When I try to start a job from OEM console, I get a massage from Backup Manager "The Server threw an exception" and my OEM goes down. I tried everything and I have not idea.

Thanks in advance,

Mario. Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 09:49:56 CDT