Re: OAS 4.0.7 on NT

From: Mein Name <stephen.gardner_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:40:38 -0600

you probably installed some options - I did the first time and I got the same fault. I then installed the system in a standard fashion (Say yes to every question - It is always a good bet for a first time installation) and then install the required options after checking the standard installation for problems. Once my standard installationwas up and running the rest was easy with no surprises!

Stephen Gardner

Kat schrieb in Nachricht <7taasp$njn_at_hermes.acs.unt.edu>...